Guardian Home Program
Tatos Frenchies is always looking for qualified families to participate in our Guardian Home Program, If you think you would be interested in being apart of our TF family give the following below a read.
What is a Guardian Home?
A Guardian Home provides the opportunity for a family to have a champion quality, pick of the litter French Bulldog puppy at a significantly reduced price.
Our guardian dogs live in your home as your family pet and forever companion, while we retain the breeding rights for the dog.
The litters are whelped in our home and the mother dog stays 3 days before their due date up until 4 weeks after puppies are born. Dogs in our guardian homes will only be having 2 to 3 litters at most.
Once a dog is retired from breeding, we pay for the cost of the spay/neuter and full ownership of the dog is transferred to the guardian family.
The cost of a Guardian Home dog is $500.
Why do we offer the Guardian Home Program?
- The Dog – Our Guardian Home Program allows us to have our breeding dogs raised in a loving home environment and not in a home with 6 to 8 dogs. We believe that all dogs should be raised in a loving home where they will receive the daily individualized love and nurturing that every Frenchie deserve.
- The Guardian Family – The guardian family has the opportunity to love, enjoy, and care for a pick of the litter, breeding quality French Bulldog at a significantly reduced cost. Our regular fee for our breeding quality French Bulldog female to other breeding homes range from $5,500 up to 20,000. The breeding dog will spend a short amount of it’s life in our breeding program. Once the guardian dog is retired from breeding, Tatos Frenchies will transfer full ownership of the dog to the guardian family. As a guardian family, you get the very best dog that Tatos Frenchies has to offer.
- Tatos Frenchies – As a breeder in Florida, we can only keep so many dogs in our home. The Guardian Home Program benefits Tatos Frenchies by allowing us to have our breeding dogs raised and socialized in a loving home where they will get the daily love and attention, while allowing us to develop the healthy, beautiful French Bulldogs.
Guardian Home Requirements
In order to ensure the safety and health of our guardian home dogs, the following requirements must be met in order to qualify for our Guardian Home Program:
- You must live within one (1) hour driving distance of our home in West Palm Beach, Florida and cannot move away from the local area during the length of the guardian home contract. (Usually around 2 years).
- You must have a fully fenced yard. No underground or invisible fence.
- You can not have a pool in your back yard.
- You must always keep the guardian dog on a leash when outside of a fenced yard.
- You must commit to feeding the food that we require and recommend, or another food that we approve that is suitable for the nutritional needs of a breeding dog.
- You must provide regular health and veterinary care, including annual exams and vaccinations.
- We must be able to constantly be able in communication with one another and be able to provide video and picture updates.
- You must have reliable transportation and commit to bring the dog to us for health testing, breeding, and whelping.
- You must provide proper socialization to people, children, and animals.
- You must ensure that your dog will not be left alone for more than four (5) hours per day.
- You must understand and be willing to assume the additional responsibilities involved in caring for an intact breeding dog.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in participating in our guardian home program, please shoot us a text stating so to arrange a follow up phone call. Talk soon!